It is really important to have healthy-looking skin because it sometimes serves as an outlet for what we really are. People would think that if you have healthy skin, you take good care of yourself properly but if you have skin as rough as a tree, then do not expect people would think nice about you.
Our skin is the largest organ of our body. And since it is on the external, scars, pimples and other wounds would be very visible.
Now, how would you feel if you have blemish skin and somebody keeps on staring at you, teasing your skin? Would you be proud of your skin? Would you have the courage to stare back at that person?
Definitely, the answer is no. But if you have the kind of skin that is soothing in the eye and wanted to be touch, then be proud. Let the people known how beautiful your skin is.
Now, if you want to have more beautiful skin, here is a tip that will help:
1. Do not overdue your skin with so many cosmetics. Mixing skincare ingredients (different brands) without proper knowledge of how these ingredients work and what other ingredients they may interact with will be not only a waste of money but might expose you to the risk of skin irritation. More is not always better. If you’re new to skincare. You could start with just a simple cleanser and moisturizer.
3. Eat healthy foods. What I mean by healthy are fruits, vegetables and tea. Avoid too many sugars and carbohydrates.
4. Cleanse after the whole day before bed. Use a mild non-soap cleanser or cleansing oil to remove your make-up or sunscreen at night.
5. Pimple hands-free. Do not poke, prod, and pop your pimples. It might cause scars and the spread of infection. Apply pimple patch day & night or use acne gel which contains tea tree oil to calm if you have acne/breakout.
6. Give yourself a break. Sleep for at least eight to nine hours.
Now, if you are not contented with the above tips and doubted if they will really work for you, you can also try the following skincare tips. This tip is suitable for people with sensitive skin and busy working people.
The simplest factor to healthy skin is to keep your skin clean. Find a good cleanser that will respond well to your skin and stick with it. If you are dry and sensitive skin possible avoid using soap as your cleanser. Splash yourself with lukewarm water. Do not use hot or cold water.
The most important in making your skin glow is to gently exfoliate it. If you have oily skin or a combination, you will need to exfoliate four to five times a week after you cleanse. But if you have dry and sensitive skin. It is recommended that you exfoliate once or twice a week.
Use a moisturizer. It attracts moisture and draws it into the skin. Here a guide to choosing the best moisturizer.
And lastly, apply sunscreen. The number one cause of wrinkles is sun damage. Use sunscreen at least with SPF30 in the morning to protect from UV rays.
The above guidelines and tips can be very helpful so please use them properly.
Remember, once you take care, nourish and pamper your skin, it will react in gratitude and in an instant you will collect the benefits it will give you